I recently received the best package on my door step. A box full of Sanuk’s 2011 Men’s Spring Collection. The awesome crew over at Sanuk really out did themselves.
A little about Sanuk
The companies mantra is in their name. Sanük is the Thai word for “FUN”, and that’s just how they like it. Their mission is simple; “provide creatively inspired yet thoughtfully designed products for the global outdoor community”. It makes sense since that’s exactly what they are!
Their athletic sponsorships are diverse ranging from surfers to rock climbers. They work closely with who they sponsor and let the shoes do the talking. I can certainly preach now that I’ve sampled the goods! Their shoes are ridiculously sexy and comfortable. When wearing the Shore Leave’s around Venice Beach I had people come ask me what I was wearing.
Behind the scenes fun!
Below are some images of me unboxing the shoes. I even threw together a little video (see it here) on my YouTube channel of the photo shoot I did for the shoes. Thanks again Sanuk crew, my feet are stoked!!!
Sandals (seen above; in order of appearance)
- Pull Thru ($48) – Comes in Brown
- Fault Line Big and Tall ($36) – Comes in Brown, Charcoal, and Grey. It may lack the design pizazz the other sandals possess but the comfort alone makes up for it.
- Rasta Sprout ($55) – Comes in Black, Green, Khaki, and Natural. These were the ones I requested to review and boy was it a great choice. The Rasta Sprouts fit great and look awesome!
Sidewalk Surfers (seen above; in order of appearance)
- Shore Leave ($80) – Comes in Latte, Charcoal, and Grey. These are my favorite Sidewalk Surfers they sent me. All the other ones are equally as comfortable but for some reason the Shore Leave’s have a special place in my heart. The leather material is just so sexy!
- Pick Pocket ($60) – Comes in Brown, Charcoal, Tan, Blue Denim, and Navy Denim
- Standard Upgrade ($75) – Comes in Brown or Soot.