Oreo Cookie Bark Recipe
You have to try this Oreo Cookie Bark recipe I found from ChasingTomatoes. A delicious, easy recipe for my sweet tooth followers. It doesn’t take much to get started and looks amazing when finished. Enjoy!
What you’ll need. (ingredients)
• 15 Oreo cookies, cut into quarters
• 12 oz semi sweet chocolate
• 6 oz white chocolate
Let’s do this. (instructions)
1. Melt the semi sweet chocolate in a microwave or on low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat. Add the oreo cookies and stir very gently. Turn out onto a foil lined cookie sheet and spread out with a knife-try to spread out the cookies so they aren’t in a clump but instead a single layer. Make sure to keep it thin so it’s easy to break when cooled.
2. Melt the white chocolate and drizzle on top, filling in the thin spots.
3. Allow candy to cool and harden. When it’s hardened throughout, have fun breaking into bite size pieces to snack on.
Variation…..broken pieces of candy cane would be delectable in this.
Photo and original recipe comes from ChasingTomatoes.